Blogtoberfest...Day 1

1:01 AM 0 Comments

I'm a rather sporadic blogger, so I'm a bit nervous jumping on the bus for this...
I read a lot of blogs that joined in last year and thought it looked like a bit of fun.

Maybe it will encourage me to spread things out a bit instead of jumbling everything I've been up to in one post every so often.

Maybe I'll actually update everything I do instead of only the latest things.

Maybe it'll get me taking more photos and more notice of things going on around here so I have something to talk about.

Maybe I will meet some new friends, get interesting comments.

Maybe it will be a good thing.

Maybe.


Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...