Blogtober - Day 3 - I Haven't Fallen off the Wagon!

5:21 PM 0 Comments

I do realise I missed posting yesterday.

It's not that I forgot to post.  I chose not to.  I have a self-imposed rule of leaving Sundays computer-free.  (It would be tv-free too, but we don't do tv.)  It's nice to have a break, even if sometimes your fingers are itching for the keyboard and mouse...

I'm not really sure, though, if doing an extra post on either the Saturday or Monday is cheating*.  Is it cheating my rule to double my computer time on one day (ie two posts) just to be computer-free another day?  And is it cheating Blogtober to double-post one day to make up a 31-post total for the month at the end?




*Cheating is probably the wrong word here.  When there's no winning or losing, there can't really be cheating.  Maybe I should say "Am I being silly to double-post instead of just missing a day each week?"

Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...