Ottobre

10:15 PM 0 Comments

Look what I got in the post yesterday:


I was bad last week Monday and spent too much time on the internet spending money (I also made a VP yarn purchase).  I justified it by the fact that I needed a cheer-up after losing the baby and associated doctor/hospital visits (and my lovely J must have thought so too 'cos he didn't protest like usual when the VP order arrived or these) .

So now I'm rearing to go with my trusty sewing machine again.  I just wish I had fabric!  But first I have to make a pile of nappies for my SILs that have been waiting for several months now half-made.  Ah, well, it's hurried along with the fact that somebody decided to order a Trial Pack even though my nappy-making is on hold for the year, so I really DO have to make nappies first.


Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...