Hello World!

1:33 AM , 0 Comments

I've decided to join the blog-revolution!

I'm in need of somewhere to 'discuss' my latest addiction to knitting.  Sock knitting in particular.  Or really (the last month or so) it's been sock yarn buying.  I have a rather large stash now.  My girls have told me I'm not allowed to buy any more.  So with a new year I've made a resolution to not buy any more until I need to.  (Read:  Until the current pile has been used, NOT: Until I fall in love with a particular colourway).  I might have to take a picture to show exactly the extent of my buying...

To help me with my stash-busting I've signed up to the TNN 10 in 2010 challenge on Ravelry.  So far I've committed myself to 10 pairs of socks, 10 dolls clothes and 10 of anything.

Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...