Purr, Purr...

5:57 AM , , 0 Comments

I made a bean bag for BigMiss' birthday last month.

It's been getting a lot of use, and not just by the girls.

Oh, and the dog got a new basket too - preparing for when we finally get carpet and she won't be allowed inside except straight through the door and into her basket (this has a bit more room than the last one).

I think I need to get more beans for the bag as it was just perfect, but it seems they might have compressed with use - I can't sit on it without hitting the ground.  It doesn't bother the girls though, they still find it perfect for jumping off the couch onto!



Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...