More Goodies for Me!Remember my MYB swap?
I've been really good and knit out my goodies rather than just unwinding the yarn to see what I got.
And here's what I got:
- Three very cool Ravelry stickers
- A tube of yummy smelling hand creme
- An envirosax bag
- A set of six kiwi buttons to match the yarn
- A set of six 'Owl and the Pussycat' buttons from The Bird and the Fish (in case bubs is a girl)
- A set of six spaceman-themed buttons from Buttons by Robin (in case bubs is a boy)
- A set of ten stitch markers from Velvet Hippo
- A gift pattern of my choice from Ravelry (I chose the wee Austin Hoodie pattern)
That's my in-progress Billy vest for the baby.
I'm loving the yarn - it's from Little Plum Yarns in 'Mocha' on Superwash Merino DK. I definitely think I will be wanting to purchase more in future - this yarn is so soft!