My Creative Space

It appears that after the marathon effort that was Blogtober my blogging has taken a back-seat again!

But that doesn't mean I haven't been busy...
My Geodesic Cardigan before the sleeves (one down, one to go!)

LittleMiss in her new top - my latest design, Clara, just released yesterday (more on that in a post to come!)

BigMiss in the Clara I made for MiddleMiss (which stretched when blocked and doesn't really look that great on MiddleMiss now)

The original Clara made for BigMiss - it finally has a ribbon!

A series of catch-up posts will be coming in the next little while, but in the meantime check out what the other crafty people are up to over at Kirsty's...


Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...