A Splash of Sunshine

If your week's been anything like ours weather-wise, then a little sunshine-yellow brightness is in order...


LittleMiss no longer fit the first Clara I'd made so a new one was in order.  I let her choose her own yarn from my stash box and she picked this bright yellow yarn.


It's Vintage Purls Sock (75% Superwash merino, 25% Nylon) in the colourway 'Yellow Submarine'


 I only just had enough in one skein, though I would've liked to make it one more lace pattern longer.  I added beads to this one too, and did a fancy plaited ribbon tie (three shades of yellow about 2mm wide) with beads hanging from the ends.





And, in case you're wondering, I made this back in December and took the photos then!

Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...