Squishy Packages

7:21 PM , 1 Comments

I love couriers!  They deliver stuff and it's always good!

This week I got a lovely squishy package that contained:

RRHY

and

RRHY

Aren't they gorgeous?

Maybe you don't think so because they just look shades of grey*, but in real life they are!

Now to knit furiously so my Red Riding Hood Yarn club patterns have lovely modelled photos in the colourway to go with it!

(Don't forget, signups are happening May 1st!)




*You didn't really think I'd post colour photos and ruin the surprise, did you?

Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Um ... yip ... till I read the fine print :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...